16. Aristide Gumyusenge, Armantas Melianas, Scott E. Keene, Alberto Salleo. Materials Strategies for Organic Neuromorphic Devices. 2021. In Press.
15. Zhifan Ke, Liyan You, Dung T. Tran, Jiazhi He, Kuluni Perera, Aristide Gumyusenge, and Jianguo Mei. Thermally Stable and Solvent-Resistant Conductive Polymer Composites with Cross-Linked Siloxane Network. ACS Appl. Polym. Mater. 2021. Link.
14. William W. McNutt, Aristide Gumyusenge, Luke A. Galuska, Zhiyuan Qian, Jiazhi He, Xiaodan Gu, Jianguo Mei . N-Type Complementary Semiconducting Polymer Blends. ACS Appl. Polym. Mater. 2020. 2, 2644–2650. Link.
13. Aristide Gumyusenge, Jianguo Mei. High Temperature Organic Electronics. MRS Advances. 2020, 5, 505-513. Link.
12. Dung T. Tran, Aristide Gumyusenge, Xuyi Luo, Michael Roders, Zhengran Yi, Alexander L Ayzner, Jianguo Mei. Effects of Side Chain on High Temperature Operation Stability of Conjugated Polymers. ACS Appl. Polym. Mater. 2019, 2, 91-97. Link.
11. Aristide Gumyusenge, Xuyi Luo, Hongyi Zhang, Gregory M Pitch, Alexander L Ayzner, Jianguo Mei. Isoindigo-Based Binary Polymer Blends for Solution-Processing of Semiconducting Nanofiber Networks. ACS Appl. Polym. Mater. 2019, 1, 7, 1778–1786. Link.
10. Aristide Gumyusenge, Xuyi Luo, Zhifan Ke, Dung T Tran, Jianguo Mei. Polyimide-Based High-Temperature Plastic Electronics. ACS Mater. Lett. 2019, 1, 1, 154–157. Link.
9. Aristide Gumyusenge, William McNutt, Jianguo Mei. Conjugated Polymer Thin Films for Stretchable Electronics. A Book Chapter in Conjugated Polymers. CRC Press. 2019. 535-559. Link.
8. Xuefei Li, Kuluni Perera, Jiazhi He, Aristide Gumyusenge, Jianguo Mei. Solution-processable electrochromic materials and devices: roadblocks and strategies towards large-scale applications. J. Mater. Chem. C, 2019,7, 12761-12789. Link.
7. Aristide Gumyusenge, Dung T Tran, Xuyi Luo, Gregory M Pitch, Yan Zhao, Kaelon A Jenkins, Tim J Dunn, Alexander L Ayzner, Brett M Savoie, Jianguo Mei. Semiconducting polymer blends that exhibit stable charge transport at high temperatures. Science. 2018, 362, 1131-1134. Link.
6. Aristide Gumyusenge, Tianbai Xu, Xiaozhi Wang, Jianguo Mei. Organic-Based Transistors and Sensors. A Book Chapter in Flexible and Stretchable Medical Devices, Wiley-VCH & Co. 2018; 53-81. Link.
5. Aristide Gumyusenge, Xikang Zhao, Yan Zhao, Jianguo Mei. Attaining Melt Processing of Complementary Semiconducting Polymer Blends at 130 °C via Side-Chain Engineering. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 2018, 10, 5, 4904–4909. Link.
4. Yan Zhao, Aristide Gumyusenge, Jiazhi He, Ge Qu, William W McNutt, Yuan Long, Hongyi Zhang, Libai Huang, Ying Diao, Jianguo Mei. Continuous Melt‐Drawing of Highly Aligned Flexible and Stretchable Semiconducting Microfibers for Organic Electronics. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2017, 1705584. Link.
3. Xikang Zhao, Guobiao Xue, Ge Qu, Vani Singhania, Yan Zhao, Kamal Butrouna, Aristide Gumyusenge, Ying Diao, Kenneth R Graham, Hanying Li, Jianguo Mei. Complementary Semiconducting Polymer Blends: Influence of Side Chains of Matrix Polymers. Macromolecules. 2017, 50, 16, 6202–6209. Link.
2. Guobiao Xue, Xikang Zhao, Ge Qu, Tianbai Xu, Aristide Gumyusenge, Zhuorui Zhang, Yan Zhao, Ying Diao, Hanying Li, Jianguo Mei. Symmetry Breaking in Side Chains Leading to Mixed Orientations and Improved Charge Transport in Isoindigo-alt-Bithiophene Based Polymer Thin Films. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 2017, 9, 30, 25426–25433. Link.
1. Yan Zhao, Xikang Zhao, Michael Roders, Aristide Gumyusenge, Alexander L Ayzner, Jianguo Mei. Melt‐Processing of Complementary Semiconducting Polymer Blends for High Performance Organic Transistors. Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1605056. Link.